The MAK 4 Evolution UD is the universal folding machine for complex tasks involving industrial sheet metal forming. The Up-and-Down technology of its folding beam allows more processing steps in shorter times and minimizes handling costs.
|type||working length||sheet thickness 400 N/mm2||length||width|
|type||back gauge, U-shape, width||machine height||weight|
|type||geometry||hub||drive power||speed||clamping force|
|2500,8,0||180||850||2 x 9,45||100||120|
|3200x6,0||180||850||2 x 9,45||100||120|
|4000x5,0||180||850||2 x 9,45||100||120|
|5000x4,0||180||850||2 x 9,45||100||120|
|type||drive power||speed||folding beam adjustment||folding centre adjustment|
|2500x8,0||2 x 9,4||150||180||100|
|3200x6,0||2 x 9,4||150||180||100|
|4000x5,0||2 x 9,4||150||180||100|
|5000x4,0||2 x 9,4||90||180||100|
Interactive sheet design
POS 3000 3D graphical controls is one of the most powerful controls on the market, and because both the hard- and software come from a single provider, the MAK 4 Evolution and POS 3000 3D graphical controls are a perfect match.
Clearly laid-out product selection including a search function and navigation in submenus enables the operator to select work steps and connect them in the production plan menu to create sequences.
Individual product profiles can be designed very quickly via the intuitive finger-activated drawing feature. The exact dimensions may be entered and changed in the dimensioning menu. In order to check and coordinate together with the customer, the drawing may be output on paper using a printer.
Using the program that is created, the software generates the optimal sequence of bends, including automatic collision and threshold value monitoring. The folding angle and cut are corrected automatically using interpolation from the database.
- Motorized crowning device, central adjustment
- Z-axis drive Speed Optimizer (up to 120 mm/s axis speed)
- Tool cart for blades, rails and segmented tools
- 2 pneumatic pop up square arms assembled at inner side of U-back stop
- Front stop feature for folding beam
Clamping beam tools
- Sharp noose blade (20/30°)
- Goat’s foot blade (120/180/300 mm, segmented incl. corner parts)
Bottom beam tools
- One piece bottom beam blade
- Segmented bottom beam blade
Folding beam tools
- Folding blade 30/40 mm, divided or segmented
- Folding blade 10/15/20 mm, segmented or in one piece
- Folding blade 20 mm, 30° segmented
Complex work pieces and small series production - no problem for the industrial folding machine MAKV 4 Evolution UD from Hans Schröder Maschinenbau with the top option: a fully automated tool changer. Within a matter of seconds the clamping beam and optionally also the folding beam will be equipped with tools.
Automatic tool changer for clmaping beam tools. Twin robot arm in a tool portal handle 3 tools each, independently and simultaneously, max. tool height 400 mm (without toolings)
Additional option, automatic tool change for folding beam tools with hydraulic tool clamping device (without toolings)
Add. price: safety package for operation from the front, incl. footswitch on rail for lateral movement
- Safety plate tool changer magazine
- Light barrier tool magazine
- Light barrier for personal protection
Clamping beam tools
- Tool depth 190 mm, ca. 1100 N/mm, surface-hardened (gas nitrified)
- Goat's foot blade (from radius 1,0 mm), 30°, clearance 70 mm; Heigth: 180 mm, 270 mm, 330 mm or 450 mm
- Hinged corner parts