The SPB Evolution UD is a further development of the proven ServoPowerBend concept: this versatile industrial folding machines unifies power, speed, and precision. The Up-and-Down technology of its folding beam allows more processing steps in shorter times and minimizes handling costs.
|type||capacity||working length||stroke||drive power||speed|
|2500x5,0||5,00||2540||650||2 x 6,69||100|
|3200x4,0||4,00||3240||650||2 x 6,69||100|
|4000x3,0||3,00||4040||650||2 x 6,69||100|
|type||drive power||speed||folding beam adjustment||folding centre adjustment|
|2500x5,0||2 x 6,69||150||200||80|
|3200x4,0||2 x 6,69||150||200||80|
|4000x3,0||2 x 6,69||150||200||80|
Interactive sheet design
POS 3000 3D graphical controls is one of the most powerful controls on the market, and because both the hard- and software come from a single provider, the SPB Evolution UD and POS 3000 3D graphical controls are a perfect match.
Clearly laid-out product selection including a search function and navigation in submenus enables the operator to select work steps and connect them in the production plan menu to create sequences.
Individual product profiles can be designed very quickly via the intuitive finger-activated drawing feature. The exact dimensions may be entered and changed in the dimensioning menu. In order to check and coordinate together with the customer, the drawing may be output on paper using a printer.
Using the program that is created, the software generates the optimal sequence of bends, including automatic collision and threshold value monitoring. The folding angle and cut are corrected automatically using interpolation from the database.
- Motorized crowning device, central adjustment
- Z-axis drive Speed Optimizer (up to 120 mm/s axis speed)
- Tool cart for blades, rails and segmented tools
- 2 pneumatic pop up square arms assembled at inner side of U-back stop
- Front stop feature for folding beam
Clamping beam tools
- Sharp noose blade (20/30°)
- Goat’s foot blade (120/180/300 mm, segmented incl. corner parts)
Bottom beam tools
- One piece bottom beam blade
- Segmented bottom beam blade
Folding beam tools
- Folding blade 30/40 mm, divided or segmented
- Folding blade 10/15/20 mm, segmented or in one piece
- Folding blade 20 mm, 30° segmented
The fully automated tool changer is from now on an equipment option for the folding machine SPB Evolution UD. The newly designed tool changer does not need an additional tool changing portal, instead a twin robot arm handles one tool each, independently and simultanously. Segmented tools for a tool change are located in two side panels on the left and right side of the machine.
Fully automated tool changer for clamping beam tools with hydraulic tool clamping device for max. tool height 300 mm. Twin robot arm handles one tool each, independently and simultanously (without toolings).
Clamping beam tools
- Goat's foot blade, 30°, clearance 70 mm; Height: 180, 250 or 300 mm
- Hinged corner parts.