Vertical Machining Center
CNC Milling Machine
High rigidity, high accuracy construction design
Designed and engineered for small molds and precision machining
Robust structure design
Ball screw with direct transmission as standard
Spindle with high precision angular contact ball bearings
Cam driven Arm type ATC , spindle speed 12000rpm available, rapid speed : 24m/min (X,Y), 20m/min (Z)
Floor space : 2.54m x 2.24m
- Major Construction parts are based on cast iron. They are stable and precision-proved in structure.
- Super rigidity for heavy duty cutting or for high speed cutting.
- Three axes with linear ways. It is free from load deformation.
- Wide base, box-shaped column, enhanced saddle and full supported workpiece structure all contribute to the ability for heavy duty machining.
- Servo motor and high precision ball screw are directly coupled in 3 axes
- Feed rate is 24m/min in X/Y axis, 20m/min (linear way) in Y axis, 18m/min (side ways) in Z axis.