Laser Welding Machine
Experience space efficiency and cost-saving with our compact machine design
- FMW-1000 model is designed to occupy just 1/3 of the space required by a conventional YAG laser welding machine, freeing up significant room and reducing plant costs. It comes with customizable fiber transmission lengths of 5, 10, or 20 meters, offering adaptable range options based on your specific requirements.
Ease-of-use that cuts labor costs
- Compared to traditional arc welding, the FMW-1000, with its intuitive design and advanced technology, is easy to operate. It doesn’t require operators to have specific technical certifications for achieving fine welding. Moreover, it eliminates the need for post-welding grinding, significantly reducing both the expertise required and manpower costs.
Unmatched design aesthetics
- This laser welding machine is built to European design standards, paying attention to every minute detail for a premium feel. From its console and suspended lamp design to stainless steel trims, we aim to match the standards of luxury products in the creation of our industrial equipment.
Surpass traditional shortcomings and reduce maintenance costs
- The FMW-1000 operates in continuous laser mode, resulting in smoother weld transitions without scales, in comparison to conventional welding machines. It minimizes the thermally influenced area and reduces deformation of the workpiece, thereby enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the weld. As the FMW-1000 requires no added welding wire, the operational costs are practically nil. With a pump source lifespan of up to 100,000 hours, it requires minimal daily maintenance.
Enhanced speed for cost-effectiveness
- The FMW-1000 outperforms traditional welding machines by offering a welding speed more than twice as fast as that of solid YAG laser welding and 3-5 times faster than arc welding. Its photoelectric conversion efficiency exceeds 30%, compared to the 3% of solid YAG lasers. This high efficiency and low energy consumption leads to further savings in production and processing costs.