Max Width of Bevel 12mm
- UZ12 Ultralight creates welding-ready bevels on linear plates of any shear able materials, including iron, steel (up to 60kg/mm2 or 85,000lbs/in square), stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminum.
- It cuts bevels from 3 to 35 mm in thickness, with a minimum plate width of 60mm and minimum plate length of 60mm.
- Silent running of the machine
- It can be hooked to the piece to be machined in either a horizontal or vertical position. The machine can invert in order to bevel the bottom side of the plate.
- One person can operate the machine.
- It also has inversion allows for creation of double-sided bevel – no need to rotate or flip heavy material