High Speed Fully Automatic Circular Saw Cutter for Hard Material
HIGH-SPEED, HIGH PRECISION CUTTING
- One outstanding features of the CHT-4008A is its cutting speed. It can quickly cut- in only 48 seconds – a pile of steel flat materials 400m wide and 80mm thick (data obtained by TAKEDA). This cutting speed is approximately five times faster than that of a band saw.
TAKEDA’S UNIQUE CARBIDE-TIPPED CIRCULAR SAW
- The saw blade is a very important factor in realising high-speed and high-precision cutting. Therefore, we’ve developed a unique carbide-tipped circular saw that cuts cleanly, generating virtually no burrs.
UPPER LATERAL-SLIDE CUTTING
- This machine adopts an upper lateral-slide cutting system that is optimal for cutting steel flat material. High-speed operation of the carbide-tipped circular saw achieves clean cutting without creating large bowed cuts or skew-cuts.
LONGER CIRCULAR SAW SERVICE LIFE
- Adoption of a lateral-slide (from the upper side-face) & down-cut mechanism as well as a cemented carbide pad, which dampens the vibration that results from cutting, help limit wear of the saw blade. As a result, the service life of the circular saw is much increased, positively contributing to reduction in running costs.
HIGH-PRECISION AUTO SIZING DEVICE
- This auto sizing device incorporate a gripper that feeds and positions workplaces in the correct machining position. Using a photoelectric switch, the gripper detects the leading edges of the workpieces, grips the workpiece from the upper and lower sides, and then feeds it with high precision.
WETTING OF WORKPIECE DURING MACHINING IS MUCH REDUCED
- This machine incorporates a semi-dry cut system that generates eco-friendly clean mist, and thus, workpieces get less wet during cutting, As a result, the procedures in downstream processes are simplified.