GAP BED CY1860G
- The headstock, gear-box, apron and bedways are made of high cast iron, and they are all cast with the resin sand foundry technology.
- The base of the bed is cast into mono- block with a chip space. The structure ensures high rigidity of the whole machine and convenient chip disposal.
- The bed-ways are induction hardened. It hardness is up to HRC 50-58.
- The spindle supported by 3-pointed high precision bearings and all gears in headstock are precisely grinded, the spinde turning smoothly at high speed. The noise is lower than 78db at 2000rpm.
- Foot brake, overload protection, chip guard, longitudinal automatic stop advice, point-to-point control in spindle, manual lubrication pump.
- Characterized by rigidity and matching accuracy, small volume, light weight, convenient chip disposal and good appearance.